Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend....finally!

It's the weekend....finally : ) It felt like this week would never end.

Next week....though.......I'm very excited to say, I'm going to a Youth Conference at West Coast in Lancaster. It's going to be so much fun. Last Sunday, my youth group put on a spaghetti dinner(even though we served it at lunch time ;P ) for our church members. It was lots of fun and we raised $1100!!! WooWoo! When we split it all up it means about $40 per person to use toward Youth Conference. Yay!
Youth Conference is one of my favorite times of the year. It is a chance to get away and and spend time with God and friends. We get to hear spectacular preaching from people like Pastor Chappell, Bro. Goetsch and (my personal favorite) Kurt Skelly. He preached at teen camp a couple of years ago...he is so blunt and hilarious. And....on top of all that, we get to stay in a hotel for two nights(for people like me who don't leave the house much, that is exciting, heehee!) and A trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain(more flags-more fun, for those who have seen the commercial : ) I love roller coasters. My favorite is, by far, Goliath. If I had to pick one ride to go on, that would be it.
Anywaaay, as you can see, I'm very excited!!!!!!
Hopefully, I'll get pics on next week.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment